Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Prefer My Air Freshners On My Rearview Mirror

The Article on the "Law banning items from rear view mirrors is being rethought" is simply about how people and police do not pay attention or acknowledge the fact that hanging items from your rear view mirror is breaking the law, so for that the state of Michigan is debating on changing the law.

"As a general principle, we wouldn't support anything that gives police arbitrary power to pull people over," Purdy said. "Unless it's large and an obvious obstruction, it's just silly for police to pull somebody over for that. People aren't hurting anybody and they're not causing any danger." I like this quote, because it shows how even the spokesman of the National Motorists Association thinks the law is rediculous.

I agree with this law, because I think you should be able to do whatever you want to your own car. If you bought it you should be able to put items you like in it. Express your love for your car in fun items and props.

No comments:

Post a Comment